If you are a resident of a country outside of the USA and you are planning to travel outside your home country but not to the USA, we have a plan for you.
The Safe Travels Multinational Trip Protection plan is specifically designed for NON-US citizens & residents traveling outside their home country but not to the USA.
The downside to this plan is that it does not have a Cancel for Any Reason benefit as an upgrade option.
Click here to simply create quotes, amend trip details, and purchase the Safe Travels Multinational Trip Protection travel insurance plan online directly through our agency link.
The Safe Travels Multinational Trip Protection plan provides Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, and Trip Delay coverage if you are prevented from taking your trip due to a covered reason; most notably - illness, injury, or death to the traveler, a traveling companion, and/or an immediate family member not traveling, un-forecasted inclement weather, and more (see policy for more details). Also included:
- Accident & Illness Medical coverage and Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Coverage in the event of financial default of a tour operator or airline or a labor strike
- Baggage and personal effects
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions can be included based on the timing of your purchase relative to the date of your initial trip payment of any kind or the final trip payment (depending on the plan).
Some COVID-19 Coverage Notes for this plan:
- COVID-19 MEDICAL EXPENSES are covered and treated the same as any other sickness.
- COVID-19 Coverage provides Trip Cancellation reimbursement for unused, nonrefundable insured trip cost if you are prevented from taking your trip IF you or your traveling companion become sick with COVID-19 before your trip is to start and a doctor states you cannot travel.
- COVID-19 is considered a "known event". Any trip cancellation or trip interruption claims related to travel restrictions or fear of travel due to COVID-19 will not be payable.